Mustang Drive tops 500 entries
Only will-call registrations available now
Eric Kaminsky - March 18, 2014 11:05 AM
Registrations for the Mustangs Across America 50th Anniversary Drive have topped the 500 mark, so now organizers are limiting entries to on-site, will-call only, if any slots are available.
According to their website, “entrants from this point forward will need to pick up their packets on-site at the event as there is not enough time to mail packets out.” As of March 15, a total of 503 cars have been registered. Participants are coming from throughout the United States, plus Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
Packets will continue to offer the same contents as pre-registration packets, except that the name badges will not be customized; entrants will have to write their names on each badge, instead of having them pre-printed.
Information on will-call locations can be found at
The drive begins April 10 in Los Angeles. It will conclude at the Mustang 50th Anniversary Celebration in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Here is the itinerary:
- Day 1 – April 10, 2014: Los Angeles, California, to Phoenix, Arizona
- Day 2 – April 11, 2014: Phoenix, Arizona, to Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Day 3 – April 12, 2014: Las Cruces, New Mexico, to Midland, Texas
- Day 4 – April 13, 2014: Midland, Texas, to Dallas, Texas
- Day 5 – April 14, 2014: Dallas, Texas, to Jackson, Mississippi
- Day 6 – April 15, 2014: Jackson, Mississippi, to Atlanta, Georgia
- Day 7 – April 16, 2014: Atlanta, Georgia to Charlotte, North Carolina
For more information about the Mustangs Across America 50th Anniversary Drive log on to: www.MustangsAcrossAmerica.com