The Golden School
Bloomington Gold introduces instructors for 2014 Gold School
Andy Bolig - May 27, 2014 09:46 AM
Reserve your spot soon!
Gold School classes give access to those in the know of the Corvette world
This is a unique opportunity to learn the down and dirty details on various aspects of the Corvette. From the evolution of many favorite models to insights on Corvette racing, the topics to be discussed are not your run of the mill topics.
2014 Gold Instructors:
• Peter Brock, Corvette designer
• Adam Boca, NCM
• Reeves Callaway, Founder Calllaway Corvettes
• Will Cooksey, Corvette Plant King (retired)
• Tony Delorenzo, Corvette Race Car Driver
• Jim Gessner, Registry of Corvette Race Cars
• Al Grenning, Historian, Judge, Presenter
• Tom Hill, GM retired. Mgr.
• Josh Holder, GM Engineering Mgr.
• Bill Stephens, NBC Sports
Topics up for discussion:
• How we Really built Corvettes at Bowling Green and Why
• Racing Panel: 1962- 1970
• Corvettes vs the World: A look behind the scenes of current day racing
• When the General Got it Wrong
• Duntov's 57 Sebring Racer….. The SS Corvette
• The Evolution: No Time to Cry
• Corvettes of the Silver Screen
• Origins of Mitchell's 59 Racer & the 63 Split Window
• The Insides of the C7
• Recent Trends in the Corvette Marketplace
• Surviving the Sinkhole
Buy a GoldSchool Pass for as many 2014 GoldSchool Seminars you would like to attend! A portion of revenue from GoldSchool will be donated to charities of the speakers' choice.
GoldSchool Pass Price is $100.
Purchase your GoldPass Online or to get more information about speakers and class times, call the Bloomington Gold Office at 309-888-4477 or go to www.BloomingtonGold.com.
For Your Information:
2014 Bloomington Gold Show
June 27 - 29
at The University of Illinois