Win a trip to the 2014 SEMA Show
Royal Purple offers opportunity to attend trade-only event
Eric Kaminsky - February 25, 2014 03:15 PM
Enthusiasts will have the chance to win an all-expense paid trip to the 2014 SEMA Show in Las Vegas courtesy of Royal Purple by visiting the company’s trailer at four 2014 events.Royal Purple
If you ever wanted an opportunity to attend the trade-only SEMA show in Las Vegas, Royal Purple is giving you the chance to do just that.
Enthusiasts can register for an all-expense paid trip to the event by visiting Royal Purple’s new trailer at four 2014 events (see list below). The grand prize includes guest credentials to the SEMA Show, air travel to Las Vegas, three nights’ accommodations, Royal Purple apparel, and an invitation to the Royal Purple’s winner’s dinner for the grand prize winner and one guest.
“This is a fun way for us to give back to our fans, and what better way than to combine it with our new truck and trailer traveling to events across the country,” said Royal Purple Motorsports/Events Coordinator Kyle Neal.
Fans can enter to win the all-expenses paid trip to the 2014 SEMA Show at the following events Royal Purple is participating in:
March 7 – Goodguys 5th Spring Nationals, WestWorld of Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Arizona
June 7-12 – Hot Rod Power Tour
- June 7 – ZMaxx Dragway at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Charlotte, North Carolina
- June 8 – Chillhowee Park, Knoxville, Tennessee
- June 9 – Downtown (Kanawha Blvd.), Charleston, West Virginia
- June 10 – Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk, Ohio
- June 11 – Lake County Fairgrounds, Crown Point, Indiana
- June 12 – The Isle Casino, Bettendorf, Iowa
- June 13 – Chula Vista Resort, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
June 28-30 – Street Machine Nationals, Du Quoin State Fairgrounds, Du Quoin, Illinois
September 5-7 – Holley LS Fest, Beech Bend Raceway Park, Bowling Green, Kentucky
Official rules can be viewed by visiting www.royalpurpleconsumer.com/2014-sema-sweepstakes-rules/