2015 Mustang convertible raffle
One-of-a-kind car to benefit Multiple Sclerosis Society
Eric Kaminsky - May 07, 2014 10:30 AM
An artist's rendering of the 2015 Mustang 50 Years convertible.Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company continues its longstanding support of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society with the opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind 2015 Mustang 50 Years convertible.
Raffle tickets are only $20 each, and the winning ticket will be drawn on August 16, 2014 during the annual Woodward Avenue Dream Cruise. The car will be among the first regular production convertibles built this fall. The winner does not need to be present to win. The winner is responsible for title, taxes and registration.
This special Mustang also includes a badge on the instrument panel, engraved with the signature of Ford Motor Company Executive Chairman Bill Ford, and serial number 0001 of 0001.
Power comes from a 5.0-liter V-8 generating more than 420 horsepower and more than 390 lbs-ft of torque, paired with a six-speed manual transmission. This will be the only 2015 Mustang convertible built with a special performance pack that includes 19-inch Pirelli P-Zero summer tires, Brembo six- piston painted front brake calipers and a limited-slip differential.
Like the recently announced 50 Year Limited Edition fastback, the convertible features a number of unique elements that distinguish it from other 2015 Mustangs:
- Wimbledon White exterior paint
- Chrome-accented grille with corralled pony emblem
- Chrome accents around the tri-bar taillamp lenses
- Axle spin-finish aluminum instrument panel trim
- Rear decklid badge with “GT 50 Years” identification
- Two-tone cashmere and black leather seats
- Contrasting cashmere stitching on instrument panel, steering wheel, shift boot, door inserts and seats
- Loop-carpet floor mats with cashmere stitching and suede binding
- 19-inch Y-spoke wheels inspired by the chrome steel wheels offered on original Mustang
- Owner’s guide in a leather portfolio with “50 Years” badge on the outside
How to order tickets
A limited number of raffle tickets are on sale now and can be purchased through National MS Society, Michigan Chapter and Ford Motor Company, while supplies last. Ticket requests can be placed online anytime at www.ford4ms.com.
Raffle tickets can also be reserved by phone at (800) 243-5767 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. EDT Monday through Friday.